New & Used Husqvarna Dealer in Los Angeles, CA
TO PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
at your fingertips
No matter who you are, and what type of mowing you do, Husqvarna Dealers are a brand with solutions you can count on. Our company is known across the globe, but our mowers are trusted in California neighborhoods just like yours. Whether you have a postage-stamp backyard or you maintain commercial properties, you'll find innovative and high-quality options from the masters of cutting at your Husqvarna Dealer. Let Del Amo Motorsports of Los Angeles go over each and every option with you until we find the perfect tool for your project.
Husqvarna Equipment Dealer Special Offers
Get worry-free performance and peace of mind with Husqvarna’s Extended Limited Consumer Warranty and top-rated pre-mixed fuel.
As a Husqvarna customer, you trust the quality of our premium outdoor products and solutions. You should trust the fuel you’re using, too. With Husqvarna’s pre-mixed fuel, not only do you get fuel you can depend on, but you can extend your warranty from the standard 2 years up to a 5 year warranty by buying 96 fluid oz. of the fuel at the time of your purchase of select handheld products. That’s up to 5 years of protection by our limited consumer warranty. What can you accomplish in that time?
Visit your local Husqvarna dealer or retailer to take advantage of this offer!
Husqvarna is committed to your success and confidently stands behind our products with a two-year warranty on all Husqvarna Forest and Garden products sold in North America, regardless of customer type. What does this mean for you, the professional user? Our two-year warranty lets you work with less worry.
We know that your Husqvarna Forest and Garden products are more than a purchase, they’re an investment in your business, your safety and your future. From green spaces to treetops, you depend on your tools for your livelihood season after season. As one of our customers, you're putting your trust in our 60-year history of chainsaw innovation and 330-year history of technological breakthroughs.
We stand behind our products. That's why our two-year warranty covers:
• 300- and 500-series handheld products including string trimmers, edgers, pole pruners, hedge trimmers and chainsaws, excluding 330-series trimmers
• Pro batteries and split boom attachments
• Commercial mowers and articulating riders are covered without hour restrictions. Additional extended warranty terms remain in effect.
During the warranty period, Husqvarna will at its option repair or replace, at no charge, any product or part purchased after the 1st of January 2023 that has a defect in material or workmanship under normal use and maintenance (including any commercial, professional, agricultural, institutional or income-producing use). This warranty is subject to the terms and conditions in Husqvarna's Limited Warranty. See the details of Husqvarna's manufacturer's warranty below.
Don't wait to take advantage of this leading warranty. Visit your local Husqvarna dealer or retailer to browse our latest professional products for your business.
Purchase a new professional chainsaw without reservation thanks to this money-back guarantee.
Seven day money-back guarantee on professional chainsaws
We’re confident you'll love your new Husqvarna chainsaw. That's why we’re offering this money-back guarantee, so can purchase a new professional chainsaw without reservation.
If you're not satisfied with your qualifying professional chainsaw within seven days of purchase, you can return the saw to the original Husqvarna selling dealer for a full refund or store credit towards the purchase of a new Husqvarna product from that dealer.
Terms and conditions apply. Valid at your local participating Husqvarna Dealer only. All models are not available at all dealers, so be sure to call or visit your local dealer for more information.
Share the perfect lawn with the Automower® Referral Program. You'll receive $100 when you refer a friend and they purchase a new Automower® robotic mower. Plus your friend will receive $100, too!
Let us help your friends experience the future of lawn care! Husqvarna has invested in robotic lawn mower research and development for over 25 years. Our technology leads the industry and is ready to transform lawns in your neighborhood.
Whether your friends are obsessed with maintaining picture-perfect curb appeal, or they tend to forget about their lawn, Automower® is a solution that will work for them. Recommend them with the Automower® Referral Program and you’ll receive benefits when they buy an Automower® and discover the future of lawn maintenance.
The Husqvarna Commercial Fleet Program is designed to provide commercial customers a volume discount on major purchases of new equipment and accessories. This program is only available to companies or agencies who are involved in the commercial landscaping or arborist business on a full-time basis or use the equipment as a means of producing income.
New for 2023 Commercial Fleet Program
- Commercial Fleet and Arborist Fleet have been combined into one simplified program
- Three Qualifying Discount Brackets
- 6+ Points = 15% Discount
- 8+ Points = 20% Discount
- 14+ Points = 20% HH Discount/25% Wheeled Discount
- Purchase of three Pro Chainsaws will qualify for 6 Point discount bracket
- Purchase $250 of Pro Accessories and receive qualified bracket discount
How it works
Commercial customers purchase qualifying Fleet products, each with assigned point value, to build up bundles that can save them up to 25%. The more points, the more savings. You can also earn extended discounts beyond the initial purchase on qualified products for up to 2 years.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Commercial customers qualify when their purchase totals a minimum of 6 points on one invoice.
- Points are accumulated based on the units purchased, in any combination, as shown in the chart below.
- Commercial accessories* with a combined retail value of $250.00 or more can be added to an original equipment order at the qualified discount level. These items do not count toward the point total but must be made at the same time as the original qualifying purchase.
- Husqvarna 400 Series Snow Throwers and Combi Attachments do not earn fleet points but are available for discounts when a qualifying fleet package is purchased.
- When a commercial customer accumulates the required number of Fleet Program points, you are eligible for a discount on those qualifying units. Participating dealers offer this discount at the time of sale and subsequently file a claim for credit. Husqvarna shares the cost with the dealers and will provide a credit equal to half of the percent given at retail, against dealers base cost.
- The Fleet Program customer’s original 6, 8 or 14 point qualifying purchase makes that company eligible for re-orders of individual qualifying products (shown in the chart below) at the same Fleet Program discount for 12 or 24 months. No other units qualify for the discount.
- It is the dealer’s responsibility to check the customer’s Fleet Program status before completing the sale to ensure the account has not expired.
- Dealers must apply for program credit through the Power Website. (click Fleet link on the dashboard).
- The commercial customer’s invoice from the dealer must call for complete delivery of the qualifying units within 30-days before the Fleet Program credit is issued to any dealer.
- Units must be paid for by the dealer before a credit is issued. Units not paid within 60 days of the sale will not be eligible for credit.
- All dealer claims must be submitted to Husqvarna within 30-days of the sale and must include a) copy of the customer’s invoice from dealer, b) copy of the completed product registrations.
- The Fleet Program cannot be used with or as part of any other discount, rebate or promotional program.
- No grouping of orders is allowed among multiple end-users including purchasing groups and leasing agencies to qualify.
- All dealer claims are subject to audit. Husqvarna reserves the right to recover the rebate
- Husqvarna reserves the right to modify and/or change this program with or without notice.
|HUSQVARNA PRODUCTS AND QUALIFYING MODELS||POINTS PER UNIT|
|ZERO-TURN MOWERS Z500 and Z500X Series, V500 Series, Z400 and Z400X Series||4|
|SPECIALTY TURF All Models**
COMMERCIAL WALK MOWERS W520 and W520i
|BLOWERS 300 and 500 Series
TRIMMERS 400 and 500 Series
HEDGE TRIMMERS 300 and 500 Series
EDGERS 500 Series
POLE SAWS 500 Series
BRUSHCUTTERS/CLEARING SAWS 500 Series
CHAINSAWS (Purchase of 3 Pro Chainsaws will qualify for 6-point fleet) Top Handle Chainsaws, XP SERIES (includes Battery), 300 and 500 Series, 439 Series
COMMERCIAL BAGGING SYSTEMS All models
BATTERY 500 Series, 325iLK Charging Rail Kit  and Backpack Batteries
(excluding all other batteries and chargers)
POWER CUTTERS – All models
ROBOTICS 400 and 500 Series Automower
*Commercial Accessories include the following: Bars, Chains, Arborist Gear, Forestry Tools, Sprayers, Trimmer Line, Trimmer Heads, Oil/Fuel, Batteries, Chargers, Battery Accessories, Personal Protective Equipment, Power Cutter Accessories, Zero Turn Accessories, and Specialty Turf Attachments. **While Supplies Last
DISCOUNT FROM MSRP
DISCOUNT FROM MSRP
|6+ Points||15%||15%||12 Months|
|8+ Points||20%||20%||24 Months|
|14+ Points||20%||25%||24 Months|
*Valid at your local participating Husqvarna Servicing Dealer only. While inventory and supplies last. All models are not available at all dealers, so be sure to call or visit your local dealer for more information.
See What Our Clients Say
Husqvarna Dealer Listings
$50 Credit Offer must be submitted before purchase. One per household and immediate family* per 365 days. Must be 21 or older with a valid U.S. Driver's License to qualify. * The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws," or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. Del Amo Motorsports of Los Angeles reserves the right to refuse this offer for anyone violating these terms.